· Encourage speakers and learners to show that they can offer a Welsh customer service by wearing a Cymraeg lanyard or badge
· Include a message on Welsh speakers' emails “happy to communicate in Welsh or English/hapus i gyfathrebu yn Gymraeg neu yn Saesneg”
· Encourage the use of simple greetings – “bore da/prynhawn da—diolch” with customers face to face and over the phone
· Why not experiment with using social media bilingually – start with some messages or include some Welsh in messages, by using expressions such as “Bore da” or “diolch yn fawr”.
· Use Cysill/Cysgair and Microsoft Office's Welsh spell check or Apps to help speakers check text
· Consider using .cymru and .wales for the website's domain name to give the business a Welsh online identity.
· Why not use a Agor/Cau ( Open / Close) Welsh sign in the window